ECONOMIC COMPETITION ENLARGEMENT PROGRAM
Action 1.1. Productive investments and preparation for market competition, especially SMB.
Grants for acquisition of professional services in implementing European standards, accessing new markets and internationalization.
- Op. 1.1.1 Financial support worth 1.075 million lei given to investment in SMB.
- Op. 1.1.1 Financial support in the range from 1075001-6450000 lei granted for investments in SMB.
- Op. 1.1.1 Support for strengthening and upgrading the productive sector by tangible and intangible for large enterprises.
- Op. 1.1.2 Support for the implementation of standards.
- Op. 1.1.3 Support for access to new markets and internationalization.
Operation 2.3.1 - Support for start-ups and innovative spin-offs
- Start-ups are innovative companies with a length of max. 3 years, which implements (produce and sell on the market) results of research.
- Spin-off is a new company created by a research group from a public institution or university research, to produce and sell their CD results.
- Financial conditions: up to 90% of eligible costs.
- Maximum project duration: 15 months.
- Total budget: EUR 18.5 million
Action 3.3 Development of e-economy (for SMB)
Operation 3.3.1 - Support for implementation of integrated computer systems and other electronic applications for business management - Systems grants CRM / ERP and other software:
- Maximum grant size: 1.065 million lei
3.3.2 Operation: Support for the development of electronic commerce and other business solutions online - grants for e-commerce, e-learning, B2B and B2C models:
- Maximum grant size: 1.775 million lei.
- The maximum rate of co-financing:
- - 60% * 70% for medium enterprises and for small-micro * - investment component (co-financing rate from ERDF reduced by 10% for projects in the Bucharest-Ilfov location).
- 70% for specific consulting and training component.